Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Custom Rom For Symphony W75
Download Link Galaxy Note 5: Click_Here
Extract The Zip File.
How to root and cwm symphony w75
Your Android Device should have atleast 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Android Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the following icon in the Launcher Menu:
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it. Once KingRoot Application is launched you will be able to.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your device is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Now, you can replace the KingUser.
1. First Download Flashify Premium Apk Click Here To Download
2. Download your favorite custom recovery .img file for your device.
3. Download now Symphony W75 Cwm Recovery.
4. Cwm recovery W75 Download_Link
5. Install Flashify app Open Flashify app... Accept disclaimer and Grant permission on popup.
6. In FLASH tab tap on Recovery Image and browse / select the downloaded recovery .img file using flashify explorer.
7.Now the app will popup a confirm Flash recovery? dialog.
8. Finally Tap on Yup! and wait.
That's it....After successful installation it will popup a Flash Complete dialog.....Choose Reboot now if you wish to boot into recovery or Exit app.
Install Now Your Faburet Custom Rom.
This File Password Protect.
My Facebook ID: Click_Here
Any Problem Contact Me Ryhan: 01917-694400