How To Install A Custom Rom Symphony H175 Video Tutorial (MTK6735/6753)
How To Root Symphony H175
Your Android Device should have atleast 20 percent of device battery or more to begin the root process.
Step 1: On your Android Device, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source (tick to enable it).
Step 2: Download and install KingRoot APK on your Android Device.
Step 3: Once Installation is completed, you will be able to see the following icon in the Launcher Menu:
Step 4: Tap on the KingRoot Icon to Open it. Once KingRoot Application is launched you will be able to.
Step 5: Now, Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process.
Step 6: Now, KingRoot will start the rooting process.
Step 7: Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your device is rooted successfully.
Step 8: Restart your Android Device.
Step 9: Now, you can replace the KingUser.
How To Flash CWM And TWRP Recovery Symphony H1751. First Download Flashify Premium Apk Click Here To Download
2. Download your favorite custom recovery .img file for your device.
3. Download now Symphony H175 CWM OR TWRP Recovery.
4. TWRP recovery H175 Download_Link
5. Install Flashify app Open Flashify app... Accept disclaimer and Grant permission on popup.
6. In FLASH tab tap on Recovery Image and browse / select the downloaded recovery .img file using flashify explorer.
7.Now the app will popup a confirm Flash recovery? dialog.
8. Finally Tap on Yup! and wait.
That's it....After successful installation it will popup a Flash Complete dialog.....Choose Reboot now if you wish to boot into recovery or Exit app.
Install Now Your Faburet Custom Rom.
How to install symphony h175 custom rom
- Download ROM and put it on sdcard
- Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Down)
- Now on the TWRP custom recovery menu select WIPE and then select Swipe to factory reset
- After that go back and select Advanced Wipe and tick Dalvik/ART Cache System, cache and Data and then select swipe to wipe
- Go back and select install and then select the rom and the patch, then swipe to flash
- Reboot device after finishing installation.
- First boot generally takes 5-15 minutes, so please have patience
Installing Twrp ScreenShot
How To Install Symphony H175 Custom Rom Video Tutorial
Video Tutorial Link YouTube: Click_Here
Video Tutorial Download Link: Click_Here
My Facebook ID: Click_Here
Symphony H175 Facebook Group Click_Here
Any Problem Contact Me Ryhan: 01917-694400, 01961-509200